Nokia PC Suite allows you to access your Nokia phone from your computer for a variety of tasks:
- Connecting your computer to the internet with the help of your phone
- Updating phone software and applications
- Transferring personal data such as picture or video files between your phone and your computer
- Synchronizing and managing contact and calendar entries
- Sharing information with Lotus Notes
- Creating multimedia message on your desktop and sending them through your phone
Move content between your phone and a Windows computer, connect your computer to the internet with the help of your phone, and get apps and software updates for your phone. With Nokia PC Suite, you can also create multimedia messages, manage your phone’s calendar effortlessly on your computer, and sync information between your phone and programs such as Lotus Notes.