In matters to do with free web meetings and services dealing with screen sharing, there are so many wonderful services that Windows users can choose from. One of the best free type of meeting and screen sharing service available is join.me.
Those who have never heard of join.me are better of knowing that this is lightweight, simple and fast software of screen sharing by LogMeIn available for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. With join.me free version, a person can make internet calls, share screen and have 250 viewers supported.
Using the App
- Through the Windows Store have join.me installed- all that is required.
- Enter the personal link or nine-digit code followed by a tap on submit towards joining an ongoing meeting or seeing another individual’s screen.
- Through right clicking upon the selected screen, you will view a chat, exit, participants or conference call options.
- The metro apps current version hardly provides all available options for desktop versions.
- A good example is that a meeting cannot be started within the application.
- The join.me app supports ARM, x64 and x86 processors.
Remember that upgrading to a Pro version must be done for advanced features to be visible, such as unified audio, meeting scheduler, user management, meeting lock and window sharing.